- If you have not watched any of the John Oliver stuff you should. Just binge them.
- No video 2019.09.09 🙁 – toooooo busy
- Yes video 2019.09.10
- Virtual Reality Needed Now!
- Everyone needs to read this: https://m.jpost.com/International/Hong-Kong-protesters-hit-pause-to-mark-911-attacks-601290
- No video 2019.09.11
- It is nice that CEO’s of companies took the time to write about us small folk: https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/1699-gun-control-letter-to-the-sena/3258ed616a016f80dfa3/optimized/full.pdf#page=1 Sure, lets give MORE power to our corrupt law system. While we need a solution, let us simple folk figure it out.
- The world would be a better place if more people spoke up.
- I need to read this when/if I get a chance: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/hot-planet/shut-up-franzen/
- Hmm?: https://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-if-we-stopped-pretending
- This can’t be good heh: https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/10/asia/japan-environment-minister-fukushima-water-hnk-intl/index.html
I was watching/or reading something yesterday. I think that it had to do with the fact that the white-house has no obligation to allow press access to them, and how it has always been a ‘rule’, but not a law.
Right after that, I was watching a video, and they mentioned that for X to happen the entire government chain of command would have to be corrupt, and that we should not need a law/etc.
It has me thinking about law, and the fact that entire chains of command, from the bottom to the top are corrupt. It is a politicians paradise right now, and it seems like it is just going to get worse and worse.
The trickle of social media that I read now, is already filled with political marketing. We are electing a product, sponsored by corporations, and paid to attack our values. I would rather elect a homeless person, living on the street (at least they know what reality is), then elect another politician as president.